Do you know of a young woman who will be participating in Primary Panhellenic Recruitment or Continuos Open Bidding? While Kappa Alpha Theta Headquarters does not require them, at Delta Eta, we are excited by and encourage you to send references for potential new members!
Who is eligible to send a reference?
1) An alumna member of the Fraternity in good standing
2) An initiated college member of the Fraternity in good standing who is a member of another chapter
3) An inactive college member of another chapter
4) An affiliated college member submitting a letter of reference to her original chapter
5) An unaffiliated college member submitting a letter of reference to a chapter other than her original chapter or to the chapter on her present campus
Instructions on where to find the reference form:
1) Go to kappaalphatheta.org and click on the "Alumnae" tab at the top of the page
2) On the left side of the page, click on the link that says "Recommend a Potential New Member"
3) This page will give plenty of information on how to get a recommendation in to us!
If you would prefer to send a physical copy in the mail, please send it to:
Chief Recruitment Officer
1517 McCain Lane
Manhattan, KS, 66502